Friday, March 20, 2009

Hey, Again?!!!


Hey, Again?!!!

Mix feeling and I couldn’t imagine that I’m doing it again. It’s been so long then since the last time I do this. Although many tells me that I have the guts for this is just that I still couldn’t attached to it so much maybe it complicates my work. Di ko alam.

I think that was six years ago since I tried to be one of the contestant from a prestigious clothing line body contest. The pictorials I’ve been through and those undertakings to be one of it are really a tiring and a mix emotion of doubt and happiness. Working out and be more of conscious on what you look like and those comment from your family and friends which the hardest part of it tells me that why am I doing this? Pabiro ko pa nga sasabihin na “jam sumali ako sa bikini contest ng _______” tawa lang at tanong na “bakit?” ang sagot but they don’t know na sumali talaga ko. After a call telling me that I passed the first step and inviting me to a go-see event it makes my worth tells that I can do it also even if I don’t have any person supports me. The sad part is at the time of the event I’m not there. I don’t know what’s on me and many times I do such thing of not finishing what I’ve already started. How stupid am I, Right? But the real reason is that I don’t have any family or friends to come along. I know kasalanan ko kasi sinekreto ko. So, ayun walang nangyari and I decided not to come and declined the invitation. Sayang pero tapos na eh. Nu pa magagawa ko. After that the last contest I’ve joined in eh yung sa Photo Contest. Not that to tiring kasi photo lang yun. Magpapasa lang thru net ng picture mo. Kaso walang kwentang contest pala. You can’t call really a contest for me.

Now I’m planning to do it again in other way around but still it looks almost the same just like the “AGAIN” I called it. Promise I will update you on it in some other time. For now, let’s enjoy life with what God given us. Morning and have a happy weekend to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment