Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Why Do We Need To Lie?


Everyone have this feeling wherein you couldn’t easily tell what’s really on your mind. Sometimes you just need to lie or do thing or tell something that makes it easy to understand, on the other hand why is it many times we need to complicate things? Is it really a human instinct to lie? And complicate things?

I mean it and I can say it that I’m one of them for a reason that I really don’t know. I just know the consequences of lying. It may ruin a friend life, destroy a family and trust on people as well as to God. Am I correct?

Okay I will explain my side, for me lying has been my way of releasing my stress on things that complicates my life. Oops!!! Why is it like that? Many questions will grow on my manner of reasoning, I know that and I know also that you didn’t agree with me. Just want to tell all my friends and to you to that I’m sincerely sorry for lying and complicate thing that complicates you to understand me. Sooner or later, promise I will do my best not to do that again and in time I’ll correct all the mistakes I’ve done.

No comments:

Post a Comment