Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Walking Alone


Lots of here maybe walking alone without knowing where to go or where they should go, a question linger in my mind. Can we really walk with the real meaning of being alone?

As I’ve watched the movie “Jesus of Nazareth”. I notice that Jesus never walk alone. Aside from having disciples, people who believes and some fellows who helps Him thru His journey still He never put to His mind that He’s alone. Maybe that’s why he never had sin all His life. My mind tells me to walk like Him but this question still in me.

It’s so easy for us to say that being alone could be stress out by the way you think life is. If you think you’re alone then you are but if you think you’re not then you’re not. While eating Sugo (mani yun mas masarap sa growers nyo hehehe) and watching the movie I noticed that many times on that movie I see lots of people seen Jesus miracles and lots of people walking with Him adores Him and really believes in Him. The time he lays His hands on to the cross I thought that Jesus walk alone on that time. Where are the people I’ve seen from the start? Does it explain that walking alone fails Him? Or it contributes on to others who walk alone too? On the end part of the movie and my last piece of my sugo(masakit na sa dila e hehehe) a narrator talks. I’ve been amaze the way he explain the question. I never thought that on that time my question will be answered that fast.

He said “sa lahat ng mga taong nangangamba at buong buhay na may takot magtiwala ka sa Kanya at ikaw ay kanyang sasamahan, ‘di ka nag-iisa at walang oras na Ika’y kanyang iiwanan”. …walang maliit at malaking kasalanan sa Kanya.. Magtiwala ka…at ika’y Kanyang patatawarin”.

Maybe it’s too harsh to say that it couldn’t hit me hard but it is. Some would say that “ano ba yun?” For me it only means that walking alone never exist and never been my path to choose because the real meaning of it is Him.




No comments:

Post a Comment