Wednesday, April 1, 2009

mp4, 3gp, mpeg, avi - What's this?

"Hi Im Ruel from Century Superbods and superbrains, just want to let you know that your video you've sent to us is not valid. Could you please check it again and send it back for your entry on the contest." I receive the call last week. Actually after shooting the video I was not in the mood ‘cause I am tired then from my work.

Someone ask me to join in the contest which lives my intention to earn money. I tried to re-shoot the video again but then things couldn’t work out. After shooting the second video I need to change the .asf foramat of the video to.3gp, .mp4 or .mpeg file. Quite not okay to do. It requires time for me to do it. And besides malay ko sa mga file na yun. Ano ba yun? But anyway as a promise to the call I still to do it. I’ll just send another video this last April 1.The video which I don’t know if it works. hehe. Pero ok lang naman. There’s no harm in trying nga di ba? Bukas na yung last day ng contest. At sa Saturday ang go-see. Dun na pipiliin ang magiging finalist. And I’m still not yet included on the semi-finalist. I’m not sad or disappointed then. The good thing is that I tried and do the rush on making the video. Nakakatawa kasi alam ng family ko na sumali ako.hehe and nakita ko yung support nila. Tapos dami pang bloopers ng video na nakakatawa talaga. That 40 seconds video is really a cool one. Although di sya naging winning video pero for me it make a million times winning sa saya na naidulot nun.

Kaya mga friends ko wait nyo pa mga updates ko dito sa Journal ko. Hehehe.

Nga pala holy week na. Asa pampanga ako starting on Saturday hanggang April 12. Excited ako kay Mang Nico.Hehehe. Busy ako nun. Kaya kita na lang ulit tayo.

No comments:

Post a Comment