Thursday, April 23, 2009

Road of Acceptance and Forgiveness

Revenge, regret and hatred are the most common feeling of a person who is in pain of sufferings and dissolutions. I’ve seen it with a lot of people surrounds me and being a human I know that in time this emotions will rectify me with an agony to be vanish my self reflection on the future. From the time someone tells me that “ginagawa ko yun para mapansin mo ko eh…” I really don’t know what to say then. Is there any problem with me or with that person? Lot of thing lingers in my mind and I couldn’t explain the feeling I have inside. Is it right to do things which we all know is not right for the sake of making others let know their existence? Why everyone has no satisfaction on things they don’t know if it will affects their lives and to others?

Walking with the same old street going to my office again I wonder all the things happened with the past week and those things which I know will never be back again. The street has been change. Aside from a cool cloud above the road is empty. No shouting, laughing and talking of crowded student besides. I notice too that in every street I walked with I’ve seen the difference of it. And from that thought I know that this street will never be the same with the other street or even if this road is empty like a person you’ve known from a long time, a friend you will stayed in times of trouble or in pain and to the person you’ve been loved with all your heart. “Ginawa ko yun para mapansin mo ko eh…” Why? The question is still in me and I couldn’t find the answer from it. Revenge, regret and hatred is that the answer? Many day passes by and from time to time the questions been answered.

If you’re in pain and you’ve been hurt you really don’t know what will come out with you. Revenge because you’re hurt. Regret because you’ve been fooled and hatred because you don’t want to accept the fact that the thing happens but the good thing is you’ve learn from it. Although it will not erase the picture of it the love is still and been the most good answer for what all my questions.

We love and we’ve been loved. We hurt other and we’ve been hurt. But the most powerful of it is that you accept all the good and bad from that person and you’ve learn that loving someone need not to wait for anything in return. Sacrificing is not the key on it rather acceptance and forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment