Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"My Cross" by Cain Morales

Title: My Cross
By: Jeffrey “Cain” Morales
Date: September 16, 2009

I am about to fall but then He lift me up
For some time I couldn’t see Him the way other see Him
And for such a long time I ignore Him
This is the reason why I am lost and misunderstood

I am about to lose hope but He reach my hand
For many times He cares for me the way He always do
And for such a long time I betray Him
This is the reason why I am feeling incomplete

I am about to destroy my faith but He knocks at my door
For this time I realize that I need to see Him the way other see Him
And for such a long time I’m proud of being with Him
This is the reason why I am here learning to understand His ways

I am about to say I’ve change but I still have that cross
For this time I don’t know what would make Him understand me
And for such a long time He still forgives me
This is the reason why I love Him for carrying my cross every time I fall in.

No comments:

Post a Comment