Thursday, September 17, 2009

Autobiography of Five Birds


Bird 1 : I walk down the street there is a deep hole in the sidewalk.
I fall in. I am lost. I am helpless.
It isn't my fault...
It takes forever to find a way out...

Bird 2 : I walk down the same street there is a deep hole in the sidewalk...
I pretend I don't see it. I fall in.again I can't believe.
I'm in the same place but it isn't my fault...
It takes a long time to get out...

Bird 3 : I walk down the street there is a deep hole in the sidewalk.
I see it there. I still fall in. It's a habit but my eyes are open.
I know where I am...It is my fault...
I get out immediately...

Bird 4 : I walk down the same street there is a deep hole in the sidewalk.
I walk around it...

Bird 5 : I walk down another street...

No comments:

Post a Comment